Place an Order-商务英语“下定单”(二)- 详解对话及文明洗礼


??Placing an Order

Buyer: I'd like to order 500 women's Eva raincoats.

买方:我想订购500件伊娃牌女士雨衣。

Seller: I'm sorry, but that item is out of stock at the moment.

卖方:对不住,这种货品暂时缺货。

Buyer: Are you expecting any to come in soon?

买方:会很快进货吗?

Seller: We expect to have them back in stock around September 15th. However, we can offer you another brand of similar quality.

卖方:咱们估计在9月15号支配进货。不过咱们可以向您供给类似质量的另外一种牌子的雨衣。

Buyer: What's the brand?

买方:是啥牌子的?

Seller: It's Sunflower, also one of our best-selling items, which we can sell as low as US$15 each.

卖方:向日葵牌,也是咱们的一个热销货品,咱们开价很低,每件事15美元。

Buyer: I'd like to place a trial order for the Sunflower raincoat then.

买方:那么我想试购一些向日葵牌女士雨衣。

Seller: That's fine. How many would you like to order?

卖方:好的。您要订多少?

Buyer: 150. If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.

买方:150件。假定货品的出售情况像咱们预期的相同好,咱们不就还会持续订购。

三、文明洗礼

撤消定单的常用表达

在世界生意进程中,因为种种缘由,撤消定单的作业时有发生,无法避免。作为卖方,必定是不愿意碰到这样的作业,轻则生意削减,重则无法收回货款、遭受经济丢掉。作为买方或中心署理商,撤消定单的做法也必定是不得已而为之。但因定单在某种情况下具有法令效能,所以如若撤消,必需要掌控好机缘,尽量削减对方经济丢掉,也一起削减自个需要承担的法令责任。在这个进程中,及时、有用的交流就显得尤为重要。所以,下面就请我们学习几句撤消定单时的常用表达。

1. To my deep regret, the buyer of these goods has just cancelled the order, which compels me to cancel my order with you.

非常抱愧,兹因购货人已向我方撤消定单,迫使我方只好向贵方撤消这一次定单。

2. Our requirements are now fully covered for some time to come, and we therefore greatly regret that we have to cancel our order with you.

因为咱们的需要在往后一段时刻内都可以得到满足,因而,咱们不得不撤消这次定单,非常抱愧。

3. We are sorry to report that our buyer does not confirm this order at your price $500; we must therefore cancel this order.

非常怅惘地告诉贵方,因为购货人对贵方500美元的价格不予招认,因而咱们有必要撤消此定单。

4. I regret that I have to notify you of so many orders being cancelled at the same time.

非常怅惘,我方不得不告诉贵方稀有个定单需要一起撤消。

喜爱就重视修改,跟着修改一同学习前进吧!
版权保护: 本文由 英雄外教网 发布,转载请保留链接: http://www.cllcs.com/yingyu/17280.html
上一篇:成考商务英语专业结业可以做啥
下一篇:彼得访谈-英语“Tik Tok”在线英语学习平台会成为新趋势吗