less is more 商务英语高分表达①


??技能引入的方法及费用

1. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,告诉贵方箱子的分量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

2. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you byregisteredairmail.

图纸和技神通据将经过挂号邮件的方法寄达贵方。

3. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技能的转让费大约公正合理。

4. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权运用费不该高于世界标准。

5. The technology transfer fee shall be paid inroyalties.

技能转让费将以专利运用费的方法来付出。

6. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权运用费是产品凈销价格值的15%。

7. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权运用费率将根据用转让技能出产出的产品净出售来核算。

8. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除了必定比例的入门费,贵方使用专利权力运用费的方法向我方付出进口技能的费用。

9. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用转让技能出产出来的产品,我方将其零价格的8%支交给贵方。

10. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方需求在签署技能转让协议时,贵方要向我方供给付出一切技能转让费用的银行担保。
版权保护: 本文由 英雄外教网 发布,转载请保留链接: http://www.cllcs.com/kou/17156.html
上一篇:安阳学院 新增原阳校区 英语和商务英语本科专业限招英语语种考生
下一篇:没有了